Friday, June 26, 2009

♥ Sweet Trip to Viet - Part I - ♥

Hello everyone! Eve is back from Vietnam!! blogging in my little cave again.. oh no there are too many photos waiting for me to blog.. Im going to post more photos & not gonna make my blog too wordy..

♥my wonderful trip♥ 15th of June, Darling - Mic & Me we went to meet up with our very important beloved boii... excited & nervous mode ON!

darling & me with our luggage @ LCCT
Due to flight delayed! kill us.. we headed to Mcdonald & had our lunch there..meet up with Foo bcoz his flight back to Miri delayed as well! Air Asia kill!! alright I hope he will not see this photo if not I might be in trouble.. LOL..
Me & Darling put on our mask "THIS IS AN ORDER" to protect ourselves from H1N1 Flu!shot taken in d plane.. 2hrs flight killing me, it seems takes forever to reach..grhh.a form that we have to fill in b4 we can actually step into Ho Chi Minh..View of Vietnam, shot taken b4 landing~ welcome to Vietnam~
♥Terminator Salvation♥
we went back to dear's home & put our luggage, then went to Parkson 10th floor for our lovely movie session... darling & me, we actually watch d mv b4 dy, but our dear are outdated.. so yeah our 2nd time for this mv..


d Prince are queuing up for mv tickets
while Princess are posing for photo
our snacks for the nightAfter movie we went to a place name " Yat Kor" for supper! Starving!!
^ Our HappiNess ^Eve & Mic craving for our food~our delicious & tasty supper for d night-enjoying our Egg Tart-the view of the restaurant & our left over...paying for the bill...

Finally I have d chance to look at my dear's room n d environment in real, to meet his friends & colleagues and also d place that he work.. everyday just being like a 'xiu lai lai' lying on d bed n do nothing, eat n sleep... waiting for my dear to come back from his work... oh no im just too into tat kind of life... d life tat only belongs to Richie & Eve!


-18th of June- Mr.Richie Goh, Mr. Byron Chia, Miss Eve, & Miss Mic are attending a dinner on ship! LOL...darling!! I definitely love this pic! haha look at ur nei yang & wen's reaction! haha kill arr!another restaurant on ship! there are few ship for us to choose, different selection of food..watch out! girls are playing with fire!!
shot taken with d ship behind b4 we leave!
Then we went to downtown for sightseeing.. 4 of us went clubbing! haha!
-The End of Part 1-
(coming soon Part 2- Wai Wai's wedding)


Is my 1st time to Vietnam & Im loving it! I miss the chicken Mama's rice & my Lotteria- Bulgogi Burger badly arhhh!! I will go to Vietnam again to eat all d food that I miss and ofcoz to see my Dear and be with him everyday! He is coming back to KL 2ml then we will go back to Miri to celebrate my 21st birthday.. looking forward.. Love you arr Dear & see u in 24 hours!! haha!! I miss my Michelle Wong Gan too! haha she is back from her trip dy, cant wait to see all her photos... hate n kill d feeling when we actually have to say goodbye to each other!


*Carelessness of Eve*
  1. MISS OUT THE FLIGHT ON 23RD OF JUNE!
  2. didn't get to help my dear to pack his luggage
  3. left my earings in Vietnam


1 comments:

♥ L.O.V.E wif Miss MIC ♥ said...

lols! darlingx's ur speed faster than me oh! even d clubbing one u post up le! hahas..
ala d earings ask richie bring back for u nah!!!
hum!
enjoy ur days and nitex wif richie again nah!
miss `hug =)

Post a Comment