Tuesday, June 9, 2009

♥♥ I am a superb fan of her! I LOVE YOU JOLIN!! ♥♥

♥Jolin & Me♥ I know this is ridiculous but I don have a group photo with her..

Last Saturday I went to Time 2, get d chance to meet up with my darling again.. and.. the day Ive been waiting for so long so long! Finally I have d chance to meet my SUPERB SUPERB STAR ♥ JOLIN TSAI ♥ she came for an event.. I missed out on her previous concerts few years ago coz Im not around.. although this was only an event, but I still have d chance to see her in person! This is wat I hope & wish for so many years already! She is the best asian singer I love so much so much!
Darling, Ive been waiting for you for almost an hour.. Saturday, Time Square= CROWDED! few events held there n Mazda show as well... my sis & her fren came too~ we went to Low Yat n meet up with paloi Siew then headed to The Ship for the western steak that Ive heard so much bout it, finally have d chance to taste the nice steak that was recommended by darling.. which is delicious.. nice dressing, tasty and the services was great..especially the mashed that it was wrapped in a unique way with an aluminium foil and sour gravy on top of it.

♥ my medium rare steak ♥
darling's lamb chop.. I love the tiny carrot!
Then went to Sg Wang n darling finally bought her luggage in red.. got back to Time Square n waited for my Jolin to come.. Here, thnx for darling's fren - Darren for d tickets.. back to the scene, realized that we've been waiting for Jolin from day till night.. haha!

See~ this is how powerful my Jolin is! people are waiting for her dy!! included me ofcoz~
Red Cresent was there too! fortunately Im not d one who fainted.. as I thought I will.. haha!
darling & me while waiting~ bought Jolin's 花蝴蝶 album for her real signature!
my sis, her fren, darling, paloi Siew, n da qiu~
hide & seek meh paloi Siew?? haha! she is trying to steal the limelight!
darling & me.. "climbing" on the railing.. haha!people are getting crowded.. getting dark=Jolin is coming!! ya piii~~
this nei nei person came out.. I don really know wat is his name.. sorry.. where is my Jolin?
Here she is! Look at the flash light! This is how sharp she is in everyone's heart!
Her voice & dance moves were brilliant and awesome! I cant believe she was right in front of me, I thought it was a dream.. thnx darling n everyone who acc me to her 签唱会! especially darling, thnx for helping me up on the tickets n acc me to force our way into the crowd...we had joys and pain after the event where I get to see my favourite star in action, but unfortunately we suffered several muscle ache and bruises the next day... Ive been queuing for so long to get Jolin's signature.. but it is worth for me.. she is d only one I will queue for n thrust my way through the crowd..darling thnx for hiding in somewhere to avoid for those security although u din get to take pic, I really appreciate it yet I see her for only 5 seconds the max! After that, we went to Old Town coz we were starving.. chitt chatt for quite long at Old Town till all d elevator were not functioning dy.. Below are some of the pics that we took on our way up to Old Town..

Eve*Mic*Siew @ Mazda dunno wat version... hehe..
Eve completely entranced by the Fairy Tale Horse
♥♥ my beloved Jolin's REAL SIGNATURE ^ MOUSE PAD ^ TICKETS ♥♥
We headed back to Darling's castle after d event & late dinner.. darlingx I miss d Mee Maggie Goreng arr~ but without d powerful small tiny green chilli ! Kill me!! only paloi Siew kept watching 老婆大人 n neglected our appearance.. we slacked around n chit chat till 4am then went for our beauty sleep... Next day, got up at 4pm n went to Mid Valley n meet up with my honey Jac.. had a brunch with her.. Shopping around then went back to my cave.. Darling will see u on Sat again, we are going to meet up our boii very soon... *H A P P Y*

0 comments:

Post a Comment